The Hall of Heroes Comic Con expects a level of acceptable and reasonable behavior from all attendees. Please have consideration for all Attendees, Guests, and Hall of Heroes Comic Con Staffers.
Any violation of these rules may result in suspension of pass(es) and even a permanent ban from the Hall of Heroes Comic Con. Any attendee caught breaking a state or federal law at the Hall of Heroes Comic Con will be reported to local authorities. Hall of Heroes Comic Con has the right to revise the Code of Conduct at any time and for any reason without notice.
Consent to Photograph
Any photographs or videos of attendees taken by Hall of Heroes Comic Con staff in an official capacity may be used or published by Hall of Heroes Comic Con without further consent of the attendees being recorded or photographed.
Costumes and Clothing
Any indecent exposure (public exposure of genitalia, buttocks or (female) breasts) is not permitted. When choosing and/or creating your costume, please keep in mind the constraints of local laws and customs concerning public decency. Just because an anime character wears only a face mask, you may not do so.
Sturdy and fitted costumes are required, should you choose to cosplay. You should not be falling out of your costume and it should not be falling apart around you. Also, remember to have proper support such as bras and/or athletic cups, especially if you plan to be physically active, i.e. dancing or running.
If you have a bulky or large costume, please be aware of your surroundings. Try not to hit other attendees, block walkways or access points, or cause a disruption. You are responsible for your own costume and you should respect those around you.
The Hall of Heroes Comic Con is dedicated to providing a harassment-free convention experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerated harassment of convention participants in any form. Convention participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the convention, without a refund, at the discretion of the convention organizers.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. It also prohibits sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassment via photography or recording, sustained disruption of panels or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Exhibitors in the event space, sponsor or vendor booths are also subject to the anti-harassment policy.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the convention organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the Hall of Heroes Comic Con staff immediately. Staff can be identified by polo shirts or special badges.
Hall of Heroes Comic Con staff will be happy to help participants by contacting security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the convention. We value your attendance and your safety is our primary concern.
Our show has always been and will always be as cosplay friendly as possible. We love the craftsmanship that goes into everything cosplayers do, but we also have a duty to make sure that everyone who attends our convention is safe and happy. We ask that you review the following cosplay weapon policy.
Please note that everyone is subject to a safety screening and all weapons deemed safe by our staff will be tagged before you proceed inside.
- Lightsabers, wands, sonic screwdrivers
- Unstrung bows
- Arrows if they are non-removable from the quiver or have a foam or no tip
- Shields of all materials with no sharp edges. Metal shields are allowed, but may take longer to screen
- Lightweight plastic bats
- Staffs and brooms
- Whips (must be zip tied or otherwise attached to your person)
- Swords constructed of light foam, plastic, or cardboard
- Other items made from cardboard, foam, rubber, Worbla and likewise lightweight materials
- Sci-fi or fantasy guns are allowed (e.g. Portal Guns, Han Solo blaster, phasers)
- These MUST NOT resemble real world guns
- They MUST be inoperable and cannot launch projectiles
- Realistic and replica firearms of any kind
- Glass or stone props
- Projectile weapons or ones that can launch anything (e.g. slingshots)
- Brass knuckles
- Real, replica, or simulated explosives, ammunition, chemical weapons of any kind, including but not limited to: simulated bomb vests, cartoon bombs, bullets, hand grenades, claymore mines, firecrackers, pepper spray, mace, powder caps
- Metal or wood swords and other sharp edged weapons
- Excessively noisy props, including but not limited to: airhorns, bullhorns, whistles
Any tickets purchased for the 2022 event are subject to normal, non-refundable ticket provisions unless the event is postponed or rescheduled.