2022 Hall of Heroes Comic Con Vendor Application
- Thank you for your interest in applying for vendor space with the Hall of Heroes Comic Con | March 5-6, 2022 | Northern Indiana Event Center, Elkhart, Indiana
- Payment is not required to apply.
- Each 10’x10′ Vendor booth or 6’x8′ Artist Alley booth space ordered comes with one 6’x30″ table and two chairs (for example, a 10’x20′ booth will come with two tables and four chairs, etc). Additional tables, chairs and booth power may be requested during the application process and charges for these add-ons will be reflected on your invoice. Please make these requests now as we will not have additional tables or chairs for you unless requested.
- Each 10’x10′ Vendor booth or 6’x8′ Artist Alley booth space ordered comes with two vendor badges. Additional badges may be purchased the days of the event.
- Artist Alley Booths MUST CONTAIN Only 2D and 3D artwork or original products made FULLY by yourself, original comics, original books.
- Applications will be reviewed and, if approved, invoiced within 14 days from submission.
- Payment will be due in full within 30 days of receipt of invoice in order to guarantee space. Failure to pay will result in forfeiture of the requested space and will require you to repeat the application process.
- Spaces will not be assigned at time of payment. We will post booth assignments to the website within 21 days of the event.
Please type and submit your company name below to begin the application process.
Frequently asked questions and Information | Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer